March 23, 2022 at 11:16 pmmh.pial5Subscriber
I designed an air core solenoid with 20 turns and did an Parametric Setup of input current (3A-24A with step size of 3A). I was hoping to get a graph shape like thisMarch 30, 2022 at 1:44 amNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi Assuming that you did the initial setup everything correct. Below are the suggestions you can check.
Increase the mesh setting to fine in initial mesh settings.
Use smaller time steps in the analysis setup.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags