March 18, 2022 at 6:31 pmapoynter1Subscriber
I have been using the MQW Edge Emitting Laser example as a base for some simulation work. I have added two additional layers to the laser with in the MODE template that is imported when runFDEmaterial.lsf is run. These are shown in the image below in the orange/brown colour. These were added using the script in the structure group and they are both AlInAs.March 20, 2022 at 10:48 pmapoynter1SubscriberI have since managed to fix the error I was having in simulation.
March 23, 2022 at 6:03 pmnuaman98SubscriberHi there Is the wavelength in the correct region?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Altering Layer Structure of MQW Edge Emitting Laser’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.