March 18, 2022 at 6:31 pmapoynter1Subscriber
I have been using the MQW Edge Emitting Laser example as a base for some simulation work. I have added two additional layers to the laser with in the MODE template that is imported when runFDEmaterial.lsf is run. These are shown in the image below in the orange/brown colour. These were added using the script in the structure group and they are both AlInAs.March 20, 2022 at 10:48 pmapoynter1SubscriberI have since managed to fix the error I was having in simulation.
March 23, 2022 at 6:03 pmnuaman98SubscriberHi there Is the wavelength in the correct region?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags