December 30, 2018 at 11:45 amaoklyuninSubscriber
I'm modelling a simple electromagnetic system: one cored coil and one neodim magnet. I want to calculate force.
But always i'm getting the same error in physics:
"The solution update stopped before the specified convergence criteria were met. See Judging Convergence topic in the Help Viewer for advice".
I have find any information in help site, but there no solution. Only in videoi have finded a solution. But in my project Ansys 19.2 there is no field with number of iterations.
I have soreted out all variants in my solver settings window, but the results were the same.
December 30, 2018 at 11:54 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem