August 20, 2019 at 10:34 amArabSubscriber
I am using workbench 19.2 to model an RC beam with steel bars and stri. The concrete is modelled using solid 65 (command), and for the steel I used bilinear Isotropic hardening. How would I solve the following error coming during solving " There is at least 1 small equation solver pivot term (e.g., at the ROTY degree of freedom of node 120). for checking for an insufficiently constrained model, I tried by containing the rotation of steel by adding fix rotation, am I right? I also fix the displacement of the middle line of the supports. but it is still not working. I also like to understand how we can add the load as steps on the bearing plates please?
I am trying to model an RC beam as training to learn how to model RC beam with fibres included. I could not find any training relating to including using fibres with concrete on ansys, can anyone help me in this please?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.