February 3, 2018 at 4:19 pmFlorian_TatuSubscriber
I have a problem with ANSYS Student 18.2 and 19.0. When i click solve it says ”an error occured while starting the solver module”.
I have 16 GB RAM and the virtual memory is set to 8192 MB, and the free space on C partition is among 350 GB. I don't think the problem is caused by hardware configuration.
I have try ANSYS 16 and works fine. It could be a incompatibility between Windows 10 and the latest versions of ANSYS, or maybe I must do some settings on Windows/ANSYS for the solver to start?
February 28, 2018 at 11:52 pmpglAnsys Employee
Can you please re-post that error message and zoom in, also on the tree view as its difficult to read and see what's going on.
Also, can you let us know if you are you importing a pre-existing simulation database, or starting from scratch?
March 3, 2018 at 12:27 pm
April 4, 2018 at 5:54 amsaurabh156Subscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error