LS Dyna

LS Dyna

An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.

• tdiorio
      Subscriber

Hello,

I am accessing academic license through VPN connection. Its giving me error "A general failure occurred during the solution process."

I tried to install RMS, after I try to solve through My computer, background or My computer, Overnight its giving the errors

"An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result. Please review all messages".

"Current result file may not contain requested result data" .

"Please clear the solution and solve again"

Please help.

• Chris Quan
      Ansys Employee
      Turn off Distribute Solution from Advanced Solve Settings to see if the model runs. If yes, you need to install Intel MPI for Distribute Solution. MPI is the message passing tool to transfer data between CPU cores. n
    • Avi_KM
      Subscriber

Turn off Distribute Solution from Advanced Solve Settings to see if the model runs. If yes, you need to install Intel MPI for Distribute Solution. MPI is the message passing tool to transfer data between CPU cores.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/94978#Comment_94978

Hello, nI too am experiencing the same problem regarding the 'unable to display results'. Where do I find the option 'Distribute Solution' from Advanced Solve Settings?Your help is deeply appreciated. n
    • Chris Quan
      Ansys Employee
      For 2020R2nn
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.