General Mechanical

General Mechanical

An error occurred while starting the solver module

• Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      I exported my Maxwell model to work bench to perform deformation Analysis. When I tried to solve it , it gave "An error occurred while starting the solver module". I have gone through the related posts and none has solved my problem. I seriously need help
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber

What text was written to the Solution Output (Solve.out file) text window?  Look for something related to the error.

• Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      Don't be annoyed Sir. Please, where can I see the solution output (solve.out)? Cos the one I am seeing is blank, nothing is written there.
    • Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      I have seen the "solver output" but it's blank, there is nothing there
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Okay, maybe the Mechanical Solver never started. I can take a look at your Project Archive .wbpz file, but since the Student license does not include Maxwell, I won't be able to open a model if it requires the Maxwell license Delete all the Maxwell parts from the model and save that before you attach the archive.

• Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      Sir, I am using Ansys Electronics Desktop 2020R1and Ansys 2020R1. I don't think it is the students version. Also, how can I attach the archive( what's the procedure of attaching the archive)?
    • Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      Also, I was using both Maxwell 16 and Ansys 14.5 before I was advised to upgrade since there are new versions. This same model worked perfectly when I solved it with ansys14.5. so, I don't know why it can't solve with Ansys 2020R1. Please, help me cos I am paused here, I need to progress
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber

I can't look at your archive because I don't have Electronics Desktop or Maxwell.

• Emmanuel001
      Subscriber
      OK. I want to uninstall the softwares and reinstall them again. Maybe, the installation was corrupted, maybe. Lemme try it out!
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.