February 24, 2018 at 12:24 amfuad87Subscriber
[urgent help needed]
| An exception has occurred and has been transmitted to the coupling |
| participants. These participants have been disconnected from the |
| coupling service.
HDF5 Exception |
| Origin : Chart::WriteChartableData->CHDF5Dataset:pen |
| Error Code : 7 |
| Error Description : |
| Unable to open Dataset[Solution 2ata Transfer 3:Change:RMS]
My simulation stopped after 3000 iteration with the above error msg. What to do?
February 28, 2018 at 10:39 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
coupling between which systems?
June 7, 2018 at 12:16 ampglAnsys Employee
Fuad87 can you share your "System Coupling Log File" that would be help the experts here better diagnose the problem?
I'll take a stab that you might be running into a disk/folder space issue, as the HFD5 data might be being written frequently and be uncompressed. After 3000 iterations this might be taking up room.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.