Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Analysis function not working on Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 (MAXWELL 3D DESIGN)

• Tomatosoup
      Subscriber

Hi there

Unable to use the Analysis option when using Electronics Desktop 2019 R2. I keep receiving the error stated below:

Maxwell3DDesign1 (Electrostatic)

[error] Failover feature 'Maxwell 3D Quasistatic Solver' specified in license preferences is not available. Request name m3dfs_qs_solve does not exist in the licensing pool. No such feature exists. Feature: m3dfs_qs_solve License path: [email protected] SERVER HIDDEN; FlexNet Licensing error:-5,147 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

[error] Simulation was terminated by license error.

Everything else within the application is working fine but am unable to find any resolution to this at all and I am really needing this to work for study reasons. Can you please suggest what the problem could be for me?

Much thanks

• VivekKamble
      Ansys Employee
      Hello Please check if you can ping the license server DESKTOP-CO58EM8 from the client machine.
      Check the correct license file is installed on the license server.
      Please make sure you have an updated version of the license manager installed at least 2019 R2 on the server.

Regards Vivek
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.