October 28, 2020 at 6:21 pmShaunV12Subscriber
I have recently downloaded Ansys Student 2020R2, however I am not able to use any of the tools as the analysis systems tab is not available. I believe this is an issue with the licensing. Please see the image attached. I have already reinstalled with the same issue. I have had Ansys installed previously.November 4, 2020 at 2:30 pmHunter WangAnsys EmployeeCheck and make sure environment variable ANSYSLMD_LICENSE_FILE is set to the ANSYS student license file. nAlso try to rename %APPDATA%\Ansys\v202 folder (e.g. to v202.old). nRelaunch Workbench 2020 R2 to see how it works. nIf not, zip %TEMP%\.ansys folder and upload the zip file.nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.