April 22, 2018 at 6:16 amWalaikornSubscriber
Hello everyone. I need some suggestion from you.
My situation now is creating the oscillating jet by CFX-Pre and the result is oscillating in 180 degree. (setting of inlet by Cartesian velocity components)
I would like to fix the oscillating angle to be 78 degree. So could you please suggest me the setting to define the angle of oscillation.
Thank you in advance
April 22, 2018 at 1:15 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
Walaikorn, could you provide a schematic of the geometry you have? I’m trying to understand what you mean by 180-degree oscillation and how you set things up for 180-degree oscillation case.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.