August 2, 2019 at 2:59 pmjeff1741Subscriber
I understand the push to the latest and greatest version of ANSYS (i.e. 19.2 as of now), but for my application (on a student design team), I need a copy of ANSYS 18.2. Is this possible to get anymore?
August 2, 2019 at 4:15 pmpglAnsys Employee
Please see here for our prior release status, and a potential solution to refresh a prior release's license key.
If you are part of a Student Team, we normally provide our Academic Research licenses, these provide "unlimited" numerical headroom, plus your Team's primary contact (we call this the ASC) can download the release 18.2 version from our Customer Portal. If your team is not yet an Academic Partner with ANSYS, please apply here.
All the best.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.