February 9, 2018 at 11:55 amsefacancakmakSubscriber
Hello everybody. I got a serious problem. I download ansys 18.2 student version from ansys web site. I open ansys and create new project, for thermal analysis, after that i enter geometry but problem space claim staying on white screen. its not showing me origin and other things. also it was same for ansys 19. i got nvidia quadro k4000. i make all upgrade of my graphic card. i try many way. but still couldnt find answer. its so serious problem and i must to solve it immeditly. Please help me.
Problem showing above ->
February 13, 2018 at 3:52 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
A solution has been found for this problem.
February 16, 2018 at 12:11 pmsefacancakmakSubscriber
Thank you i saw it yesterday, its working now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.