November 9, 2017 at 11:58 pmDichanySubscriber
I have downloaded ANSYS(18.2) but I also meet trouble for the installation.Can someone help me please?
November 10, 2017 at 8:04 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriberCheck this video for step by step installation:
November 16, 2017 at 11:43 amDichanySubscriber
Thanks I installed it but I have another question about catia v6. Do you know how can I get it?
November 16, 2017 at 4:25 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Are you asking how to get the Catia V6 software to use? You have to buy that from Dassault Systemes.
Or do you already have Catia and are asking how to import Catia data into ANSYS Student 18.2?
In that case, the Student license only includes the ability to import Parasolid files into DesignModeler or STEP or IGES directly into the Geometry row in Workbench. You will have to export one of those from Catia.
If you were on a Commercial ANSYS license, then a CAD interface license to Catia can be purchased that will give an associative link between the Catia file and the Mechanical Workbench environment, including passing parameters.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.