April 2, 2018 at 10:58 amcleison armandoSubscriber
I downloaded the .exe to install on my computer 1 year ago and the I was going to install again and something went wrong .
I cant install , it says licence server or licence doesnt found ... What can I do ?
April 2, 2018 at 12:49 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Download a fresh copy of either 19.0 or 18.2, extract the files to a local drive, and find setup.exe, right click and Run as administrator.
April 2, 2018 at 4:06 pmpglAnsys Employee
cleison the reason your 1 year old version didn't function is that the licenses for our student product are time bombed annual leases - they have a fixed expiration date of ~1 year from when we release them. As Peter suggest, to remedy this simply upgrade to a more recent version and you'll be good to go for another ~12 months.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.