March 21, 2020 at 5:44 amAravinda2204Subscriber
I am a student of aerospace engineering bachelors. I am trying to get Ansys student version but unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with Spaceclaim and the interface of mesh and fluent on the newer ones 20, 19.3, 19.4 and my university uses 19 with design modeler and not SpaceClaim. And a different type to mesh and fluent interface.
Does anyone know how I can the version 19.0 student edition?
March 23, 2020 at 4:46 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can have 2019R2 and 2019R3. Please select it through prior release.
You can find many spaceclaim videos online. It is very simple to use.
If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.
March 23, 2020 at 12:08 pmRobAnsys Employee
DesignModeler should still be available too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.