3D Design

3D Design

Ansys 19.0 a new coordinate system required, but do not know how to do it!

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Unfortunately, I am not capable to create a new coordinate system, because do not know how to create and of course I would need different position of the coordinate system and the axes as well, I expect this is absolutely normal to do it, but I do not know how to do it! Thanks for your ideas. I work in the Desing Modeller and it should be absolutely easy to work with the coordinate systems. Thanks

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Unfortunately, I am not capable to create a new coordinate system, because do not know how to create and of course I would need different position of the coordinate system and the axes as well, I expect this is absolutely normal to do it, but I do not know how to do it! Thanks for your ideas. I work in the Desing Modeller and it should be absolutely easy to work with the coordinate systems. Thanks

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Watch this, it's got how to create new coordinate systems in it.  

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Hello, this is fine and I understand it quite well, however I am not able to get to the features of the model and especially the coordinate system and place the system to the place I want and for this reason I have this problem, so I am not use this video, because it cannot help me at all. But I would like to do it, but do not know how! Thanks for you advice.

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

The basic problem is that I am not able to select a place where to place the coordinate system. So I have not idea what to do with it and I even tried to close the model and open again, but the same works so badly. Thanks for your ideas.

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

And it is also important to say, that the details of plaine does not appear as well!

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

The whole idea of this process I still do not know yet is to basically find a place where to place the coordinate system and give there the axes as they are needed and this is the problem, because I am not able to place it wherever it should be! This is simply my whole problem! Thanks

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

So now, I know how to do it! So it is working without any problem. Thanks for effort.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.