October 2, 2018 at 2:55 pm
October 2, 2018 at 3:44 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
The resolution of the image is automatically scaled down on here. So, it's difficult to read the error message. Could you attach the image instead ?
If you create a brand new geometry from this Workbench/DesignModeler session, do you get the same error ?
October 2, 2018 at 8:35 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You can use this tip to retrieve the full resolution image.
Google Translate gives me this:
Failed to update the Model component in Static Structure. Unable to cache geometry file. Cannot link geometry.
October 2, 2018 at 10:59 pmHonoreSubscriber
I didn't get the same error when i was creating a new model; I've just resolved my problem .
I think it was due to a wrong step when trying to define the type of analysis on my project schematic.
thanks anyway for your help,
October 2, 2018 at 11:07 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thank you ! That's a great tip !
Can you try another working/project directory and see if you still have the same issue ?
I would also like to know if you see this error with brand new geometry created by DesignModeler on the current Workbench session.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.