Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

ANSYS 19.1, spaceclaim does not start

• rahulrjain58
      Subscriber

hello everyone,

i need your help, i am unable to start my spaceclaim, designmodeler works, but spaceclaim do not even load, nor does it give me any error msg, initially when i click open spaceclaim, it shows "starting spaceclaim " bottom left corner, but after a while nothing it stops without starting or showing msg, i already uninstalled and installed back, but nothing works, can someone please help.

thanks in advance

Best Regards

RJ

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Hello RJ,

Try the Windows Start menu under All Programs > ANSYS 19.1 > SCDM 19.1

Does that start SpaceClaim?

Best regards,

Peter

• rahulrjain58
      Subscriber

Hello peteroznewman,

i tried already, it still do not start.

Best regards

RJ

• franki01hk
      Subscriber

Hi,

I installed this Ansys Student Discovery Live this two days, but there is a headache problem, a message window displayed after finish its installation stage and the SpaceClaim launches automatically, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall this Discovery Live, but this message window still comes out.

The message in this SpaceClaim pop-up window: No valid authorization file found. How do you want to continue? 

Button 1: Start in view only mode

Button 2: End

After launching this SpaceClaim programme, there are several places that are a difference in your tutorial videos. 

• franki01hk
      Subscriber

How can I capture the SpaceClaim message pop-up window and the screen-view of the SpaceClaim Viewer? and attach them on the post?

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Hi Frank, 

Use Windows Snipping Tool to capture a part of the screen, and Save as to a PNG file.

When you write a post on this site, type Ctrl-G or click the Image button on the format bar at the top of the text window and select that PNG file.

Regards,

Peter

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.