September 8, 2018 at 3:34 amromel_buetSubscriber
Just to know can i able to do additive thermal simulation under 19.1 ANSYS student free version
September 8, 2018 at 2:02 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
No, the AM suite is a purchased license, not included in the free Student license.
September 8, 2018 at 2:43 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
This will very likely change with the release of 19.2 (this or next month). In the meantime, reach out to your account manager or ANSYS representative at your university and they might be able to provide you with a temporary license to the additive suite.
September 9, 2018 at 2:26 amromel_buetSubscriber
Thanks Sandeep and Peter
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.