November 16, 2018 at 8:06 amAHamdanSubscriber
i have a Problem with ANSYS19.2 and Windows 10.
in my Simulation i used USER_MAT material Model, this material model Works without any Problem with ANSYS18.2, ANSYS 19.0 &Windows 10 and ANSYS19.1 & Windows 10. as i installed the ANSYS19.2 in Windows 10 my Material Modell (USER_MAT) dosen't work any more. in the Output file of ANSYS WB gives that the System is Windows 8.
The material model works in case ANSYS19.2 and Windows 7. but ANSYS19.2 and Windows 10 doesn't work together.
i don't know how i can solve this Problem. is anybody has this Problem?
Please help me if you could.
November 17, 2018 at 3:20 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Please post images and explain what the error is or what the output logs are?
Note the usermats are not officially supported, but if you provide enough details may be someone can help?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.