June 16, 2020 at 2:15 pmkabokaSubscriber
I have case and dat files of a simulation and would like to load into CFD-Post, however when I try to load results it gives a no solution history was found error as in the picture. It just loads the ones that have case files, other time steps have just dat files due to memory concerns.
It loads all files in Fluent 14.2 version, however here it says the type of the time steps as "partial":
Does anyone know how to load other data in CFD-Post 19.2 ? Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day
June 17, 2020 at 1:51 pmRobAnsys Employee
Not sure, have you moved any files or renamed anything?
June 17, 2020 at 2:31 pmkabokaSubscriber
Nope I have just used another cluster for my simulation and copied the files from it. Same files work on CFD-Post 14.2.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.