Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Ansys 2019 R1

• Julian111
      Subscriber

Hello,

in my university we use Ansys 2019 R1 for a project. I need to study and work at home on some days, because of the corona virus restrictions. Thats why I want to use the same version, to be able to work from home and in the University on the same project. I already asked the Professor to upgrade to the newest Version but for now we need to work with 2019R1. Unfortunately I can not find this Version on your website, because I read that u offer just the latest 3 Versions. Is there still an option to download the 2019 R1, so I will be able to work?

If not, can I integrate the Models I created with the 2019 R2 in R1 without problems?

Thank you for your help,

With kind regards,
      Julian

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

2019R1 Student is no longer available. The full version is, but you'd then need access to the University licence server: your IT department can advise if that's possible. 

Depending on which solver you're using the output files from 2019R3 may read back into 2019R1.  Fluent tends to work OK, but no native Workbench files will read into the older versions. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.