July 30, 2019 at 7:29 pmRD2016Subscriber
So, I recently switched over form 19.2 to 2019 R2 and while I'm appreciating the new features, I've noticed that the meshing status dialog box is missing. While not a major issue, it is pretty odd that such a helpful feature has been removed. Not only did it allow me to view the progress of my mesh, but it also allowed me to stop the meshing if it was taking up too much time. Now, I have no idea how to do this. Any thoughts?
July 31, 2019 at 10:11 amRobAnsys Employee
Is there a progress bar in Workbench? I've mostly switched to using Fluent Meshing so not noticed!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.