July 26, 2020 at 12:49 pmramgopisettiSubscriber
Hi all, i am wonderign that the ANSYS 2020R2 is missign the Assembly meshing option in Fluent Meshing module, how to enabe it, i did tried with fluent /mesh/cutcell, even it is not working. It says in 2020r1 that it w ill be removed in future versions, if so , how to do cutcell meshin in 2020r2.
August 29, 2020 at 8:17 ammstricksSubscriberMeshing does not support Assembly Meshing. To enable Assembly Meshing, Open
ANSYS Workbench, click Tools > Options > Appearance, select Unsupported Features
and click OK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.