October 20, 2021 at 3:21 pmRichard_MarxSubscriber
I was running a two-population balance simulation in Ansys CFX. When I got upgraded to Ansys 2021 R2 the simulation provides the following error
Error #01100279 has occurred in subroutine ErrAction.
Message: Stopped in routine MEMERR
Error detected by routine PEEKCS
CDANAM = MULTIFLUID_MODELS/CMF
CRESLT = BIG
This exact simulation worked in the previous version, but now provides this error. Everything looks the same, but won't run.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!
RichNovember 4, 2021 at 2:43 amrfblumenAnsys EmployeeWe would need to see the model. Can you open an Ansys service request?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.