June 10, 2021 at 5:48 pmbugrrasenSubscriber
how can i add resistance between 2 piezoelectric layers for piezoelectric analysis in workbench ?June 21, 2021 at 4:51 am1shanAnsys EmployeeYou can add a CIRCU94 circuit element with KEYOPT(1) = 0. Have a look at section 4.4 of https://webthesis.biblio.polito.it/12162/1/tesi.pdf for the command snippet.
May 5, 2022 at 10:01 amImanFakhariSubscriberHi @1shan
but I am not able to follow your work.
How do I add a resistor (for example 100 ohms) between the top and bottom layers of a piezoelectric beam on the Ansys Workbench?
please explain more
May 5, 2022 at 10:31 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi - as indicated follow those links and one would need to add command snippets for ciruc94 elements - search on the internet and here in the forum for more info.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.