August 29, 2022 at 7:23 amyogesh.chodvadiyaSubscriber
Currently, I have installed Ansys 2022 R2 in RedHut 8.6 and it shows error: [ACT] can't initialize Addin. So, can someone help if 2022R2 supports Redhut 8.6 or not? if yes, how can we solve this error.
Regarding Ubuntu, which version of Ubuntu supports which version of Asnys? For that, what has to be installed additionally and from where can we find it?
August 29, 2022 at 3:06 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Redhat 8.6 is not officially supported.
Verify that all require prerequisites are installed. They can be found in the Installation Guide.
2.1. Required Linux Libraries by Product
The above Chapter also lists the prerequisites for Ubuntu. 2022 R2is the first version Supported for Ubuntu.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1