December 6, 2022 at 8:57 pmArman BurkitbayevSubscriber
I have a general question.
is it possible to connect and run simultaneously simulations between Ansys fluent submodel and the Matlab system model by Ansys aas Matlab toolbox?
I know it is possible to connect and make file or data transfer between them, but I do not know whether it is possible to transfer data live such as output data from Matlab goes to Ansys fluent as an input data at the same time.
December 9, 2022 at 12:45 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
What do you mean by live?
Can you check this video? Jump to 4:10.
December 9, 2022 at 12:58 pmArman BurkitbayevSubscriber
what do I mean by live?
for example, if I have one submodel in Ansys fluent while another submodel in Matlab/Simulink. I want to connect and make one model.
So, I will start to run a simulation at the same time, and Matlab output data file will be tranasferred to Ansys Fluetn as an input data file automaticallay itself during the simulation.
December 13, 2022 at 6:57 am
December 14, 2022 at 1:36 pmArman BurkitbayevSubscriber
It looks like for optimization purpose but not for connecting two submodels from fluent and matlab.
is there any option?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.