Discovery Import

Discovery Import

ANSYS Account Login – Additional Information Loop

• johannes.heiduk
      Subscriber
      Dear Discovery Community, when I try to login to my freshly created ANSYS-account (no customer account), I am asked to provide additional information (left picture: company adress). After typing in the Adress and pressing submit, another popup appears aksing to provide a Phone number (right picture). But the input field only offers Company adress and I am caught in a loop, no matter what I type in. Also I provided these informations allready during the registration process. Any ideas, what I should do to be able to manage my account settings (i.e. subscription settings) ? Best Regards Johannes
    • Subashni Ravichandran
      Ansys Employee

Hello johannes. heiduk

The additional information is a new addition and is known to us.
      If the said prompt is going in loops for you, could you please try clearing your cache or maybe use a different browser?

I will check with my team on this issue in the meantime.

• Subashni Ravichandran
      Ansys Employee

Hello johannes. heiduk

We are starting to see more customers reporting this issue. 
      We have reported this to the concerned team and we will require your Customer ID to check further.

In the meantime, could you please try manually filling in your details from the below link and then attempt to login?

https://accountregistration.ansys.com/Account/InitialDetails

• johannes.heiduk
        Subscriber

Subashni 

Hello,

the link you provided in this answer #2 did work well for me, I am now able to manage my ansys account!

Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.