October 5, 2022 at 1:53 pmHassan.liaquatSubscriber
Can anyone please share any document/course that teaches about the Ansys acoustic module? As we have ansys modal, a harmonic course in the Ansys learning forum. I am trying to find out the acoustic radiation force by a noncontact focused ultrasound transducer on a body.
October 5, 2022 at 3:06 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
What do you mean a “noncontact” focused ultrasound transducer? Ultasound transducers that are used in the medical field make contact with the skin. They also use a gel to ensure there is a coupling between the face of the transducer and the skin.
There are acoustics courses in the Ansys Learning Hub, but those are not free like the Learning Forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.