November 30, 2018 at 10:02 pmashish35Subscriber
I have recently used ANSYS Additive for prediciting stresses and distortions and I am going to publish a research article in a journal very soon. I need to explain the additive simulation process with a citation in the paper. Is it possible to provide some of the available sources I can use for this?
November 30, 2018 at 10:25 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
It makes me very happy to hear that...Congratulations!
Here are some you can use:
3. Peng, J., Li, L., Lin, S., Zhang, F., Pan, Q., Katayama, S. (2016). Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 1409872.
4. Lee, Y. (2015). Simulation of Laser Additive Manufacturing and its Applications”, PhD Dissertation, The Ohio State University.
5. Gatzen, M., Tang, Z. (2010). Physics Procedia, 5, pp. 317–326.
7. Referencing ANSYS as such. See here.
November 30, 2018 at 10:28 pmashish35Subscriber
Thank you so much Sandeep.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection