April 1, 2020 at 7:06 pmNeilMurphy98Subscriber
I'm very new too Ansys Aim and I was attempting to do a college assignment when i got this error, It says Value Fluid is not Validfor field physicsType, Failed to connect to Afdcore controller.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- Structural – Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Flow over an Airfoil
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Flow in a S-Duct
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.