November 20, 2018 at 6:17 pm
November 20, 2018 at 7:13 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Please make sure that the ANSYS License Manager version is v19.2 and that you have at least one of the following licenses installed on the server
ANSYS Academic Associate Mechanical and CFDaa_a
ANSYS Academic Research Mechanical and CFDaa_r
ANSYS Academic Research Mechanical aa_r_me
ANSYS Academic Teaching Mechanical and CFD aa_t_a
ANSYS Academic Teaching Mechanical aa_t_me
November 20, 2018 at 7:16 pmaolleakSubscriber
Thanks for your response. This version is enterprise. For enterprise, do I need additional licensing ?
I already tried with academic license, but I do not think it is working: https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/ansys-am-suite-does-not-work-w-research-license/
November 21, 2018 at 5:42 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Note: This issue has been escalated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.