Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

ANSYS APDL – Not Opening – Free Student Version

• mdmech.mech
      Subscriber

Hello Sirs,

I have downloaded ANSYS 2022 R2 student version from ANSYS. After installing it, when i trying to start ANSYS Mechanical APDL, it is showing a error "The procedure entry point_svml_hypot4_19 could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\Progem File\ANSYS Student\v222\ANSYS\bin\winx64\Cadoekernel.dll" when i click ok it started to show the similar error with "cadoe_algoriths.dll" , "Cadoelegacy.dll" and so on..... I could not able to start the Workbench solver module also.

I have tried to reinstall with some other drive, Disable anti virus. But nothing helped me. Can any one please resolve this issue. Attaching screen shot.

Thanks

• Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee

Hi,

This is a duplicate post. You already have created one more query.

Regards,

Ashish Khemka

• mdmech.mech
      Subscriber

Ok Sir, Any solution from ANSYS, for this issue, please reply

• Mike Rife
      Ansys Employee

Hi @mdmech.mech Well this is a new one.  Please open a dos command window; issue the command set; and copy paste the "a" listings i.e. any environment variable that starts with the letter a.  And the PATH environment variable.  

Next search C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for the dll mentioned in the error message.  If found try renaming by changing the dll extension to dllold.  Then try starting up MAPDL.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.