August 14, 2019 at 2:54 pmDB33883Subscriber
When I click onto Sharcnet today, a message comes up saying 'the page you were looking for doesn't exist'
Does anyone else have this problem?
I really need to view the APDL command descriptions for my work and up til today I have had no problem!
August 14, 2019 at 3:00 pmjj77Subscriber
Use help - search for commands
August 14, 2019 at 3:31 pmDB33883Subscriber
Thank you jj77
August 15, 2019 at 2:49 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
August 15, 2019 at 12:28 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Sharcnet is not ANSYS. Please refrain from using non official sites hosting our help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.