October 10, 2018 at 4:19 pmle binhSubscriber
I'm doing a ship mooring system analysis using ANSYS AQWA (WORKBENCH 16.2. Problems arise when export the results, some of them are not explained clearly in the user manual and theory manual. Hope some of you can help me!
Descriptions: my ship mooring system consists of 4 catenary lines of spread mooring.
1. What is the cable force? (see picture below)
2. What is Mooring Sum Only? (see picture below)
October 30, 2018 at 6:28 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
Though I am not the right person to help you, thought of giving you the right contact on mooring analysis. You can request help from "Djatmiko Erlambang" who has done hydrodynamic diffraction and mooring in ANSYS Aqwa. THorugh the following links are not from ANSYS, You can go through the links and get some idea on it.
November 1, 2018 at 11:35 pmle binhSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.