March 31, 2022 at 7:42 amnaldifirm07Subscriber
i am currently modellin a floating breakwater using ANSYS AQWA to determine wave surface elevation behind my model. after i ran the simulation the wave surface before and after are the same, can someone help me? did i miss something during setup?April 5, 2022 at 9:29 amYu BiAnsys EmployeeHi, which result were you using to observe the wave surface elevation? In the animation result, the wave surface elevation won't be shown. For the time-domain analysis, you can use the wave surface elevation curve or use AqwaGS to observe wave elevation via animation. For the diffraction analysis, you can also use Aqwa Workbench or AqwaGS to observe the wave elevation graph or use field points to output wave elevation data.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection
Top Rated Tags