May 2, 2018 at 5:56 pmRohanSubscriber
This is Rohan Jere and I am currently working under student solar car project.We design and develop a purely solar electric hybrid vehicle for student competitions.This year we successfully designed and manufactured a Carbon fibre monocoque.
We used ANSYS ACP for its analysis,but we have several doubts regarding proper use of it.
So we want help from you all regarding it.
Especially the student teams of FSAE which are experienced in it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP