October 22, 2022 at 9:32 am
October 25, 2022 at 4:02 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Check for the latest graphics driver for the card you have installed.
If using a laptop, make sure that the nVidia card is the card being used in the nvidia control panel.
If that does not help, please send:
Can you run
Then post screen shots of all of the display tabs
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.