May 18, 2022 at 2:55 amInterestedStudetnSubscriber
I had ANSYS Discovery before and I thought I uninstalled everything using the 'uninstall.exe' file. However, I found that there is a ANSYS Discovery file that is taking about 13.9 GB of file size somewhere in my computer. I found it using the storage size option through my Settings. I am on Windows 10.
I need help on how to remove this file.July 5, 2022 at 3:47 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
What choices are presented to you if you right-click on that ANSYS Discovery?Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- forrtl error 153 (no Aspen is used)
- “could not connect to the Ansys license server”
- Errors while running the HFSS 2023 on linux server
- License server error “Error: 1 licenses, unsupported by licensed server”
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.