Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Ansys doesn’t work fine – License pool error – Future date files

• alexeldorado
      Subscriber

Hi, I have installed ansys R20 well, but when I opened the workbench the program showed me a license pool error.

I have searched through this forum and I found a thousand of solutions, and I tried all of them.

But now, I think I have discovered my problem.

I opened cmd and typed the command to verify my student license and the response was denied then, in the forum that I got this procedure the guy said that Windows files with a future date cause the ansys block.

I have many files with dates like 2090's , including system files that I cant delete, and I dont know why. I have an original system, my drivers are updated and my antivirus works fine (and my computer is clean).

So, what can I do? Does exist something to solve this problem?

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

sorry, that mechanism to check for files in the future date is from Flexera company to prevent license files from being exploited.

I am not sure why your systems have that much files with future date. Your only shot aside from the obvious, reinstall OS, would be to find a tool that can help you modify these files date, or do it manually. If you search online, there are ways to modify file date.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.