September 11, 2020 at 2:18 pmAbdou1SubscriberHello nwhen i made the update of windows 10 (KB4576478 and KB4571756 ) ANSYS Electronics Desktop stoped to working ! and when i deleted this two update, ANSYS Electronics Desktop start working again !nHow i can resolve thise probleme because i need the update of windows 10?nBests regards n
September 15, 2020 at 7:45 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeMoving this to the Installation team.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
September 15, 2020 at 10:30 amAbdou1Subscriberi already did that.nbut no solution yetn
October 6, 2020 at 10:02 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeHi,nnIs the issue resolved yet or are you facing the same issue?.Regards,nAshish Khemkan
October 6, 2020 at 3:43 pmAbdou1Subscriberyes , look here : https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/92812#Comment_92812n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
- Troubleshooting 2020 R2 Student
- ANSYS Discovery file is undeletable
- Issue while opening ANSYS Additive print 2020 R2 app
- 2021 R1 student version, mapdl is not launching