September 11, 2020 at 2:18 pmAbdou1SubscriberHello nwhen i made the update of windows 10 (KB4576478 and KB4571756 ) ANSYS Electronics Desktop stoped to working ! and when i deleted this two update, ANSYS Electronics Desktop start working again !nHow i can resolve thise probleme because i need the update of windows 10?nBests regards n
September 15, 2020 at 7:45 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeMoving this to the Installation team.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
September 15, 2020 at 10:30 amAbdou1Subscriberi already did that.nbut no solution yetn
October 6, 2020 at 10:02 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeHi,nnIs the issue resolved yet or are you facing the same issue?.Regards,nAshish Khemkan
October 6, 2020 at 3:43 pmAbdou1Subscriberyes , look here : https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/92812#Comment_92812n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- forrtl error 153 (no Aspen is used)
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
- Issue while opening ANSYS Additive print 2020 R2 app
- it’s possible to make a small cluster?
- 2021 R1 student version, mapdl is not launching
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.