December 18, 2022 at 1:16 amKelvinSubscriber
I'm installing Ansys Electronics Desktop 2022R2 on a Windows 11 Home PC. The installation went through smoothly without any errors, but when I tried to launch Ansys Electronics Desktop, I got the errow as shown in the figure below:
I ran "ConfigureThisMachine.exe" and got the following results, it seemed to be configured correctly without error:
Additionally, this error only happens when I tried to launch Electronics Desktop and Twin Builder, SIwave and Nuhertz FilterSolutions can launch correctly without any error.
Can someone help me with this issue? Thank you very much.
January 9, 2023 at 7:13 pmRandy KosarikAnsys Employee
I suspect your "My Documents" folder is referencing an incompatible location.
I have found the best way to change the values is to go to
Start -> Your Name (aka open your own personal folder)
Right Click "My Documents" -> Properties -> Location
ref ansys kb: 2039429
please try that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.