July 14, 2021 at 2:21 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Free Ansys Electronics Student version is available now for free download. The product will provide access to HFSS, Maxwell, Q3D Extractor, and Icepak. Grab your copy today.
Students can now design antennas, motors, microwave, PCBs, electromechanical devices, and many more applications.Viewing 0 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Experience our new online help!
- peteroznewman is away for five days
- Members passing 100 points-per-week for the first time
- The Next Big Thing in Engineering Simulation
- Tutorial CAD Models
- Merry Christmas and Happy Simulations
- Webinar: Electric Vehicles Design with Simulation
- ansys students
- Regarding SAEINDIA BAJA 2019 Webinar Recording
- Update your profile and start earning badges!
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.