July 17, 2019 at 8:37 amUcheansysSubscriberAfter downloading the zipped file and extracting. I ran ansys 19.2 as an admin. It was installing fine and got to 94% and prompted that cfx5parshot.exe stopped working anslockingserver.exe stopped working. RSS disabled. After the installation, I clicked the exit key and tried searching for ansys workbench but I can only ansys viewer.
Please I need help on this.
July 17, 2019 at 4:38 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
What is the name of the installation package that you used ?
Do you have any .err file under (default) C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Student
Open CMD Prompt, then type
and post the entire output of it here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.