March 5, 2021 at 4:50 amAraf_RaihanSubscriberMarch 5, 2021 at 7:53 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeYou are comparing apples with oranges: your first picture is for steady-state. The second one (old version) is related to unsteady run. Pseudo-Transient is a steady-state time marching approach: it has nothing to do with unsteady analysis you want to achieve.nMarch 5, 2021 at 9:16 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeePlease check following discussion. It may be useful. nPlease check following discussion. It may be useful. nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student CommunitynMarch 8, 2021 at 12:18 amAraf_RaihanSubscriberDr Amine thanks. I understand my mistake.nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.