March 9, 2022 at 2:24 amSilverRDSubscriber
Hi! I am totally new on this software please someone help me. I was just following some tutorial PDF and when I was on the step 11. (11. Save the mesh file (wing.msh.h5) something pop-up I don't have any idea what to do...March 9, 2022 at 10:18 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeePlease check problem size limit at following link. Please reduce your cell count.
Download Ansys Student | Workbench-based Simulation Tools
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
March 9, 2022 at 12:20 pmSilverRDSubscriberHi! Thank you for your help it means a lot for us who are new on this software. May I ask do you know where I can learn more about this Ansys Fluent?
March 9, 2022 at 1:36 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello I'd strongly recommend that you take some Ansys Innovation Courses related to Fluids. There are several simulation examples here that should help you learn about how to model using Ansys Fluent.
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.