August 19, 2019 at 6:52 pmramya2411Subscriber
I am doing project in ansys fluent. Is it possible to do chloride concentration.
August 20, 2019 at 10:28 amRobAnsys Employee
August 20, 2019 at 4:56 pmramya2411Subscriber
Thanks rwoolhou. Do you know the step procedures or sample tutorial pdf.
August 21, 2019 at 10:15 amRobAnsys Employee
In Help there are some tutorials (I think there's one with species), otherwise I suspect Raef has got some videos on YouTube so have a look there.
August 21, 2019 at 4:41 pmramya2411Subscriber
Thank you.Do you have link for Raef. I can't find it on youtube.
August 21, 2019 at 9:15 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
He seems to have changed his YouTube channel name.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.