November 7, 2019 at 7:08 am
November 7, 2019 at 9:57 amRobAnsys Employee
You can clip the curve; use iso-clip but select the curve of interest when you do it.
November 7, 2019 at 11:14 amRawadSySubscriber
Thanks for your answer, Can you explain in detail please?
November 7, 2019 at 1:45 pmRobAnsys Employee
Given the likelihood of each curve starting somewhere else I'd suggest clipping the line along the horizontal symmetry line.
Open up Create > Surfaces > Isoclip. Have a play, you'll need to select the curve of interest to do the clip operation.
November 7, 2019 at 3:04 pm
November 12, 2019 at 2:30 pmRobAnsys Employee
Plot against x or y position not length. If needed you can manipulate the data in Excel afterwards. Which version are you using?
February 22, 2023 at 3:02 pmpiggh18Subscriber
If anyone has been able to find a solution for this please let me know!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.